Monday, October 28, 2019

Chapter Four: I Smoke Too Much Pot


Chapter Four

I smoke too much pot


I smoke too much pot.  You would too.

It’s Jill and Jackie’s fault, really.  My share of the rent, for which I receive use of the aforementioned small couch and laptop, fridge space, toilet and shower privileges and the occasional home-cooked meal; is that I obtain (read steal) pot, groceries, beer, and delivery food.  Anyway, it helps with all the time travel bullshit I have to deal with every damn day.  For a few moments I have glorious peace.  I would be a fraction of a second for you, but for me, it’s a long time.  My system processes it super-fast, but still, those moments are worth it.   Peace.  Clarity.  Vision.  Calmness.  The madness fades just a little bit.  The guilt gnaws just a little less, and for that moment, mere Planck units long, I’m just me.  The fog clears and I see things clearly.

I’m always trying to retain that feeling.  So, I smoke a lot of pot.  Good stuff.  I rob from every dealer and dispensary, anywhere in the world, at anytime I like.  I get it all. Platinum Girl Scout Cookies.  Trainwreck, Alaskan Thunderfuck, Pineapple Express, Cherry Pie, Tardis, Jelly Sherbert, Durbin Poison, OG Master Kush.  You get the idea.

So, there’s that.




(c) Copyright 2019 Diana Hignutt

No comments:

Post a Comment