Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Chapter Sixty-Three: Why I Hate the Golden Speedster

As you know, time travel is a bitch.  It fucks up everything.  That’s what happened to me.  When the Golden Speedster began time traveling, and his actions totally fucked up my life.  You can’t even imagine how it is to have some time traveling zippy guy undoing the important moments of your life, simply because you’re going to annoy him in the future.

Will Simms cost me everything.  When I look back on my life, and I remember how things could have gone differently, there was Will, all shiny and fast, screwing with my timeline.

So many of the bad decisions I made were the direct result of Will’s interference.  You’ll see.

And, so, as I began to recognize the missteps I made, due to Will’s time travel meddling, I began to hate him more and more.  Almost every major mistake of my life can be traced back to the Golden Speedster.  I’m sure he probably meant well with his efforts, but the dude completely screwed up my life.

I hate him with every fiber of my being.  I’m glad he’s dead.






(c) Copyright 2020 by Diana Hignutt

No comments:

Post a Comment